SLE TORQUE LIMITER WITH CLAMPING HUBS AND ELASTOMER INSERT
- clamping hub with one ISO 4762 screw per hub.
- components of compact and rigid design with backlash free interface.
- misalignment compensation via elastomer insert.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +100°C (-22° F to 212° F)
- Service life: These couplings are maintenance free and stable over their entire service life if technical limits are not exceeded.
- Tolerance: Overall clearance between shaft and hub 0.01-0.05mm.
- Function system:
- W = single position engagement (standard)
- D = multi position engagement every 60° (30, 45, 90° optional)
- extremely lightweight construction
- up to 60 % weight reduction in comparison to the standard series
- torque rating increased by 50 %
- good dynamic characteristics
- spring tensioned ball-detent principle with absolutely zero backlash
- corrosion resistant
- very simple torque setting
- Properties of Torque Limiter model SLE:
- easy to install
- vibration damping
- misalignment compensation
- torque setting is continuously variable