MK5 MINIATURE COUPLING WITH CLAMPING HUB AND PRESS-FIT CONNECTION
- with a single radial clamping screw per hub ISO 4762
- backlash-free, blind mate press-fit connection
- Temperature range: -30° C to +110° C (-22° F to 230° F)
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- Service life: These couplings have an infinite life and are maintenance- free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- bellows made of highly flexible high-grade stainless steel
- the clamping hubs and tapered female segment on the bellows face are aluminium
- tapered segment on the hub face: glass-fiber reinforced plastic deposited onto an aluminium hub.
- up to 10,000 rpm
- over 10,000 rpm available with balanced version.
- Non-standard application: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standard material and bellows are available upon request.
- Properties of Miniature Coupling model MK5:
- absolutely backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- compensates for 3-axis of misalignment
- easy mounting and dismounting
- electrically insulated
- no wear
- low moment of inertia