MK4 MINIATURE BELLOWS COUPLING WITH RADIAL SET SCREWS AND PRESS-FIT CONNECTION
- both hubs have radial set screws and integral dismounting grooves.
- incorporates a blind mate press-fit connection.
- Temperature range: -30° to +110°C (-22° F to +230° F)
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.08 mm.
- Service life: These couplings have an infinite life, and are maintenance-free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- bellows made of highly flexible high-grade stainless steel
- clamping hubs and tapered female segment on bellows face from aluminium
- tapered segment on the hub face: glass-fiber reinforced plastic deposited onto an aluminium hub
- Speeds: Up to 20,000 rpm, in excess of 20,000 rpm available with balanced version.
- Non-standard application: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standard material and bellows are available upon request.
- Properties of Miniature Coupling model MK4:
- Absolutely backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- compensates for 3-axis of misalignment
- easy mounting and dismounting
- electrically insulated
- no wear
- low moment of inertia