MK1 MINIATURE SHAFT COUPLING WITH RADIAL SET SCREWS
- Design: Hubs with DIN 916 radial set screw and integral dismounting groove.
- Tempretaure range: -30° C to +110° C (-22° F to +230° F)
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.08 mm.
- Service life: These couplings have an infinite service life, and are maintenance free, if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- bellows are made of higly flexible high-grade stainless steel,
- hubs from aluminium.
- Speeds: Up to 20,000 rpm, in excess of 20,000 rpm available with balanced version.
- Non-standard application: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standard material and bellows are available upon request.
- Properties of Miniature Coupling model MK1:
- backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- compensates for 3-axis of misalignment
- a mounting groove or flattening of the shaft is not required due to the integrated dismounting groove
- low-cost design
- low moment of inertia