FK1 MICROFLEX COUPLING
- radial clamping is achieved by using a ISO 4766 M2 x 2 set screw
- Temperature range: -35° C to +90° C (-31° F to +194° F)
- Service life: These couplings are maintenance-free if the technical limits are not exceeded.
- Brief overload: Acceptable up to 1.5 times the value specified.
- coupling material: Polyamid
- hub material: stainless steel
- bore diameter: 1.5 mm
- radial clamping is achieved by using a ISO 4766 M2 x 2 set screw.
- Speed range: Up to 10,000 RPM
- The extended diameter can be reduced by using a flattened shaft.
- A further reduction of the ø to 4.5 mm can be reached by using a M2x1.5 set screw (Additional Charge).