BKS METAL BELLOWS COUPLING WITH STAINLESS STEEL CLAMPING HUB
- With a single ISO 4762 radial clamping screw per hub.
- Laser welded connection between hubs and bellows.
- Self opening clamp system optional: Loosening the clamping screw applies force to the pin, which forces the clamp into the open position for easy mounting and dismounting.
- Temperature range: -40° C to +300° C (-40° F to +572° F)
- Tolerance: Overall clearance between hub and shaft 0.01-0.05 mm.
- Material:Bellows, clamping hubs, and clamping screws made from stainless steel; detailed specifications upon request.
- Speeds: Up to 10,000 rpm; in excess of 10,000 rpm with finely balanced version (up to G = 2.5).
- Properties of Bellows Coupling Model BKS:
- for high temperatures
- easy to mount
- suited for space restricted installations