BK7 METAL BELLOWS COUPLING WITH EXPANDING SHAFT
- On one side with a single radial clamping screw ISO 4762.
- On one side an expanding shaft with tapered clamping element.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +100° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash-free due to frictional clamp connection.
- Service life: These couplings have an infinite life and are maintenance-free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm
- Bellows made of highly flexible high-grade stainless steel
- Hub material: see table
- Expanding hub and cone (steel)
- Brief overload: Acceptable up to 1.5 times the value specified.
- Speeds: Up to 10,000 rpm, over 10,000 rpm available with a finely balanced version.
- Custom designs: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standard material, bellows and ATEX designs are available upon request.
- Properties of Bellows Coupling model BK7:
- compact design, conserves space while saving cost
- easy mounting
- low moment of inertia
- backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- compensation for misalignment