BK6 METAL BELLOWS COUPLING WITH CONICAL SLEEVE AND TAPERED PRESS-FIT CONNECTION
- One side conical sleeve with 6 fastening screws ISO 4762 and 3 draw-off threads.
- One side with backlash-free tapered conical sleeve with press fit connection and 3 draw-off screws
- Temperature range: -30° C to +100° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash-free.
- Service life: The BK6 bellows couplings are maintenance-free and have an infinite life, if the tolerances are not exceeded.
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- Bellows made of highly flexible, high-grade stain less steel
- conical sleeves and tapered segment on bellows face are made of steel.
- Tapered segment on hub face: glass-fiber reinforced plastic molded onto a steel hub.
- Brief overload: Acceptable up to 1.5 times the value specified.
- Speeds: Up to 10,000 rpm, in excess of 10,000 rpm available with a finaly balanced version.
- Non-standard application: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standard material and bellows are available upon request.
- Properties of Bellows Coupling model BK6:
- for axial mounting
- absolutely backlash-free
- easy mounting and dismounting
- electrically and thermally insulated
- high degree of operating dependability
- torsionally rigid
- wear-free press-fit connection