ZAE WITH FULLY SPLIT CLAMPING HUB
- balanced split clamping hubs with two radial clamping screws ISO 4762.
- intermediate tube section supported by gimbals within the bellows.
- lateral mounting and dismounting accomplished due to split hubs.
- Temperature range: -22°F to +212°F
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash-free through frictional clamp connection.
- Service life: These couplings have an infinite life and are maintenance-free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- Tolerance: Shaft/hub connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- bellows made of flexible high grade stainless steel.
- aluminum intermediate tube section through size 150, size 300 and up steel.
- optional composite CFK tube.
- clamping hubs through size 60 aluminum; size 150 and up steel
- Speeds: Depending on length A, please contact R+W
- Properties of Line Shaft model ZAE:
- compensation for misalignment
- backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- able to span long distances
- standard lengths up to 6 m (19.68 ft)
- no intermediate bearing support required
- split hubs for easy mounting and dismounting