EKL ELASTOMER COUPLING WITH CLAMPING HUB
- Design: Two coupling hubs are concentrically machined with curved jaws.
- Tolerance: Overall clearance between shaft and hub 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- clamping hub: up to series 450 high strength aluminum, from series 800 and up steel
- elastomer insert: precision molded, wear resistant, and thermally stable polymer
- Speeds: See table below, *Please contact R+W
ISO 2.5 balance grade available
- Properties of Elastomer Coupling model EKL:
- short compact design
- easy assembly
- vibration damping
- electrically isolating
- press fit design
- backlash free