EK1 ELASTOMER SPIDER COUPLING WITH KEYWAY CONNECTION
- two coupling hubs are concentrically machined with curved jaws.
- bore tolerance H7 + keyway + set screw per DIN 916 or optional pilot bore (DV).
- Temperature range: The temperature range depends on the Elastomer insert.
- Tolerance: Overall clearance between shaft and hub 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- coupling hub: up to series 450 high strength aluminium, series 800 and up steel
- elastomer insert: precision molded, wear resistant, and thermally stable polymer
- Speeds: See table below *Please contact R+W
ISO 2.5 balance grade available
- Properties of Elastomer Coupling model EK1:
- economical design
- concentrically machined
- vibration damping
- electrically isolating
- press fit design
- low backlash, due to keyway connection