SK5 TORQUE LIMITER WITH CLAMPING HUB AND PRESS-FIT VERSION
- Design: With clamping hub and one radial screw ISO 4762.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +100° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash free through frictional clamping connection.
- Service life: Maintenance free when operated within the technical specifications.
- Tolerance: Tolerance between hub and shaft 0.01 – 0.05 mm.
- bellows: stainless steel
- torque limiting portion: high-strength, hardened steel
- hub material: series 80 and below: aluminum;
- series 150 and up: steel
- Properties of Torque Limiter model SK5:
- absolutely backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- maintenance free
- low moment of interia
- actuation ring moves to trigger external sensor
- disengagement within 1 - 3 msecs.