MKS MINIATURE COUPLING WITH CONICAL CLAMPING RINGS
- Design: Hubs with conical clamping rings, each with 4x ISO 4017 fastening screws.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +110° C (-22° F to +230° F)
- Tolerance: Overall clearance between hub and shaft 0.01-0.025 mm.
- Service life: Maintenance free with infinite life when operated within the technical specifications,
- bellows made from highly flexible, high grade stainless steel
- hubs and conical clamping rings made from high strength aluminum
- Speeds: Maximum 120,000 rpm**
- Non-standard applications: Custom designs with various tolerances, materials, dimensions, etc. available upon request.
- Properties of Miniature Coupling model MKS:
- for high speed applications
- compensates for 3 types of misalignment
- high strength conical clamping connection
- for highly dynamic applications