MK3 MINIATURE BELLOWS COUPLING WITH EXPANDING SHAFT
- on one side with a single radial clamping screw ISO 4762
- on one side an expanding shaft with tapered clamping element.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +110° C (-22° F to +230° F)
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- Service life: These couplings have an infinite life, and are maintenance-free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- bellows are made of highly flexible high-grade stainless steel
- clamping hub aluminium
- expanding hub and cone (steel)
- Speeds: Up to 10,000 rpm, in excess of 10,000 rpm available with balanced version.
- Non-standard application: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standard material and bellows are available upon request.
- Properties of Miniature Coupling model MK3:
- backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- compensates for 3-axis of misalignment
- easy mounting
- compact design, conserves space while saving cost
- low moment of inertia