MK2 MINIATURE BELLOWS COUPLING WITH CLAMPING HUB
- standard: With a single radial clamping screw per hub ISO 4762
- option (MKH): Both clamping hubs completely removable
- Temperature range: -30°C to +110°C (-22° F to +230° F)
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- Service life: These couplings have an infinite life, and are maintenance-free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- bellows are made of highly flexible high-grade stainless steel
- hubs from aluminium.
- Speeds: Up to 10,000 rpm, in excess of 10,000 rpm available with balanced version.
- Non-standard application: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standard material and bellows are available upon request.
- Properties of Miniature Coupling model MK2:
- backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- compensates for 3-axis of misalignment
- frictional connection utilizing clamping hubs
- for high dynamic applications
- low moment of inertia