BK4 METAL BELLOWS COUPLING FOR TAPERED SHAFTS
- Design: With tapered conical sleeves and strong, captive ISO 4017 draw-off screws.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +100° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash-free due to frictional clamp connection.
- Service life: These couplings are maintenance-free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm
- Bellows made of highly flexible high-grade stainless steel.
- The hub material is steel.
- Brief overload: Acceptable up to 1.5 times the value specified.
- Speeds: Up to 10,000 rpm, in excess of 10,000 available with a finely balanced version.
- Non-standard application:
- Custom designs with varied tolerances
- Keyways, non-standard material, bellows and ATEX designs are available upon request
- Properties of Bellows Coupling model BK3:
- high clamping forces
- high degree of operating dependability
- new draw off device suited for space restricted installations