BK1 METAL BELLOWS COUPLINGS WITH FLANGE MOUNTING FOR SPECIAL DESIGN APPLICATION
- The hubs have six threaded metric mounting holes
- The ID and OD are concentrically machined to ISO H7 tolerances
- Hubs with custom bore size, mounting threads and bolt circles are available upon request
- Temperature range: -30° C to +120° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Blacklash: Absolutely backlash-free due to bolted connection.
- Service life: These couplings are maintenance-free if the technical limits are not exceeded.
- Bellows made of highly flexible high grade stainless steel
- hub material: steel
- Brief overloads: Acceptable up to 1.5 times the value specified.
- Speeds: Up to 10,000 rpm in excess of 10,000 with finely balanced version
- Non-standard application: Custom designs with varied tolerances, keyways, non-standart material, bellows and ATEX designs are available upon request.
- Properties of Bellows Coupling BK1:
- special design application