ZAL WITH FULLY SPLIT CLAMPING HUB AND CFK INTERMEDIATE TUBE
- Two clamping hubs with two clamping screws in each. A special support system carries the weight of the tube on the hubs.
- Operable temperature range from -30 to +100 ̊C.
- Bellows: high grade stainless steel
- Intermediate tube: CFK
- Hubs: up to size 60 aluminum, size 150 and up steel
- Properties of Line Shaft model ZA:
- low moment of inertia
- for spanning larger distances between shaft ends
- standard lengths up to 6 meters
- no intermediate support bearings required
- good for higher speeds