ZA LINE SHAFT WITH TAPERED CONICAL SLEEVES
- with tapered conical sleeves and captive jack screws.
- intermediate tube section supported by gimbals within the clamping hub.
- lateral mounting and dismounting accomplished through the removal of the intermediate tube section.
- Temperature range: -30° C to +120° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Backlash: Absolutely backlash-free due to frictional clamp connection.
- Service life: These couplings have an infinite life and are maintenance-free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- Tolerance: Shaft/hub connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- bellows made of flexible high grade stainless steel.
- intermediate tube section: steel; optional composite CFK tube. Clamping hubs: steel.
- Speeds: Depending on length A, please contact R+W.
- Properties of Line Shaft model ZA:
- compensation for misalignment
- backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- able to span long distances
- standard lengths up to 3 m (9.84 ft)
- no intermediate bearing support required
- intermediate tube removable for easy mounting