ZA LINE SHAFT WITH CLAMPING HUB
- balanced clamping hubs with one radial screw per ISO 4762
- intermediate tube section supported by gimbals within the clamping hub
- mounting and dismounting accomplished through the removal of the intermediate tube section
- Temperature range: -30° C to +120° C (-22° F to +212° F)
- Blacklash: Absolutely backlash-free due to frictional clamp connection.
- Service life: These couplings have an infinite life and are maintenance- free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- Tolerance: Shaft/hub connection 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- bellows made of flexible high grade stainless steel.
- aluminum intermediate tube section through size 200, size 300 and up steel; optional composite CFK tube.
- clamping hubs through size 60 aluminum; size 150 and up steel.
- Speeds: Depending on length A, please contact R+W
- Properties of Line Shaft model ZA:
- compensation for misalignment
- backlash-free and torsionally rigid
- able to span long distances
- standard lengths up to 6 m (19.68 ft.)
- intermediate tube removable for easy mounting
- no intermediate bearing support required