EZV LINE SHAFT MODEL WITH VARIABLE LENGTH AND SPLIT CLAMPING HUB
- two split clamping hubs on each end are concentrically machined with curved jaws.
- elastomer inserts are available in type A or B. Both coupling bodies are solidly joined to the tubes with a high level of concentricity.
- loosening the intermediate clamp allows for a variation of length and rotational orientation.
- Tolerance: Overall clearance between shaft and hub 0.01 to 0.05 mm.
- clamping hub: high strength aluminum
- elastomer insert: precision molded wear resistant, and thermally stable polymer
- intermediate tubes: precision machined aluminum tube, steel or composite tube are upon request available
- Speeds: To control the critical resonant speed please advise the application speed when ordering or inquiring about EZ Line Shafts.
- Properties of Elastomer Coupling model EZV:
- lateral mounting with split clamping hubs
- lengths up to 4 meters
- adjustable in length
- low moment of inertia
- vibration damping
- press fit designs
- backlash free