TX1 PLASTIC JAW COUPLING
- Design: Two couplings hubs concentrically molded with concave driving jaws. Bore tolerance H7 + keyway + clamping set screw.
- Temperautre range: -20° to +100 °C (-4° F to +212° F)
- Tolerance: On the hub/shaft connection max. 0.1 mm.
- hubs: high strength fiber reinforced plastic
- elastomer insert: precision molded wear-restistant and thermally stable polymer
- Speeds: See below (table), higher speeds on request.
- Properties of Elastomer Coupling model TX1:
- economically priced
- low moment of inertia
- vibration damping
- electrically insulating
- corrosion resistant
- low backlash, due to keyway connection