EK7 ELASTOMER COUPLING WITH EXPANDING SHAFT
- Design: Two coupling hubs are concentrically machined with curved jaws.
- one side with clamping hub and screw per ISO 4762.
- one side with expanding shaft and internally tapered clamping element.
- Tolerance: Overall clearance between shaft and hub 0.01 to 0.05 mm. Suggested bore tolerance for expanding shaft ISO H7.
- clamping hub: up to series 450 high strength aluminum, from series 800 and up steel
- expanding shaft and cone: steel
- elastomer insert: precision molded, wear resistant, and thermally stable polymer
- Speeds: See table below, *Please contact R+W
ISO 2.5 balance grade available
- Properties of Elastomer Coupling model EK7:
- short compact design
- easy mounting
- concentrically machined hubs
- axial installation with expanding shaft
- backlash free
- electrically isolating