BX6 METAL BELLOWS COUPLING FOR HIGHER TORQUE WITH REMOVABLE CONICAL CLAMPING HUBS
- with flange and removable conical clamping ring assemblies on both ends.
- the fastening screws for mounting the flange double as the removal jack screws for the conical clamping rings with intermediate tube (Series 10 without intermediate tube)
- welded connection between hubs and bellows
- Temperature range: -40° F to +300° C (-40° F to +572° F); reduced ratings at higher temperatures
- Tolerance: Overall clearance between hub and shaft 0.03-0.08 mm.
- Service life: These couplings are maintenance-free if the technical ratings are not exceeded.
- bellows made from highly flexible, high grade stainless steel;
- hubs made from steel
- Non standard applications: Custom designs with various tolerances, keyways, materials, dimensions, etc. available upon request.
- Properties of Bellows Coupling model BX6:
- for high torque applications
- compact, simple design
- easy mounting and dismounting
- backlash free and torsionally rigid
- various overall lengths available
- high misalignment compensation